If friends unexpectedly drop by for a chat, why not do so in your new kitchen? Settle them in their seats and throw together this easy bruschetta snack that you can whip up in no time at all. If you don’t have Italian bread at hand, it can be made with rolls or ordinary sandwich loaf. It’s wise to always have some sort of refreshing beverage chilling just in case visitors take you by surprise.
Bruschetta with Tomato
500g ripe tomatoes
1/4 cup Olive Oil
8 finely chopped basil leaves
salt and cracked pepper
1 clove garlic
1. Peel tomatoes.
2. Cut tomato in half, remove seeds, and dice.
3. Put diced tomato into a bowl.
4. Pour Olive Oil on top.
5. Slice garlic clove in half.
6. Toast thick slices of bread.
7. Rub cut garlic clove over bread.
8. Spoon tomato onto bread.
9. Sprinkle basil leaves, salt and pepper over bread.