This inviting kitchen would be the ideal place to prepare and share the classic snack of pancakes… maybe with a little whipped butter and maple syrup to finish them off.
2 cups self raising flour
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1. Beat eggs.
2. Sift flour into a large bowl.
3. Melt butter.
4. Add eggs, butter, buttermilk, brown sugar and ginger to flour.
5. Stir until well combined.
6. Chill batter for 1 hour in fridge.
7. Moderately heat frying pan.
8. Add some butter to the pan.
9. Pour some batter into the pan and swirl around to cover the pan base.
10. Cook for 1 – 2 minutes, then turn pancake over and cook 1 – 2 minutes.
11. Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
12. Serve warm pancakes with some whipped butter and maple syrup.
Kitchen Specs: Modern Kitchen 001