3/4 cup white sugar
1/3 cup cocoa
3 tablespoons cornflour
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Roughly chop 90g of the chocolate
2. Grate remaining 10g of chocolate
3. Add sugar, coca, cornflour and salt to a saucepan.
4. Slowly mix in cream ensuring a smooth texture.
5. Bring to boil.
6. Reduce heat and simmer approx. 5 mins until thickened
7. Remove from heat.
8. Stir in chopped chocolate and vanilla.
9. Allow chocolate to melt in mixture and then stir gently to combine.
10. Pour into small serving bowls.
11. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
12. Serve with a scoop of icecream or cream sprinkled with grated chocolate.
Kitchen Specs: Modern Kitchen 002