If you’ve never experienced Sweet Potato in a dessert form – then you don’t know what you’ve been missing! Try this delicious dessert – high in nutrition as well as the taste factor!
Sweet Potato in Syrup
1kg sweet potatoes
1/3 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons tamari
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1. Cut the sweet potatoes into small cubes – approx. size of dice.
2. Heat oil in a deep fryer
3. Fry sweet potato cubes until golden
4. Drain cubes
5. Heat water, sugar and tamari in a pot over low heat until it forms a syrup
6. Remove from heat
7. Add sweet potato cubes, tossing to coat each
8. Spoon cubes onto serving plates
9. Spoon syrup over top
10. Sprinkle with sesame seeds
Serve warm and enjoy!
Kitchen Specs: Modern Kitchen 005