Joan Khoo

We engaged Nouvelle to completely gut and renovate our one and only bathroom in our apartment, and we are happy to say that they have been very professional and great to work with.
The project officially took 7 weeks, however, 90% of the renovation was completed by 3.5 weeks and we were able to move back in. The remaining 10% were fixing defects and fine detail.
As with every reno project, there will be something that puts the spanner in the works. However, communicating these snags with Frank, the Project Manager, and other trades were timely and succinct, and we were able to resolve issues very quickly.
We are very happy with the final result and would be happy to work with them again.

Please follow and like us: