Bathroom Beauty Secrets: Lavendar Soap
Knowing what is in your beauty products adds to peace of mind and increasesÂ relaxation. Achieve this by making your own…
175g cake quality olive oil soap
25ml coconut oil
25ml almond oil
30ml ground almonds
10 drops lavendar oil
1. Oil soap moulds with a little olive oil.
2. Grate soap.
3. Place in double boiler over low heat.
4. Allow soap to soften.
5. Add coconut oil, almond oil, almonds and lavendar oil.
7. Press mix into moulds.
8. Leave to setÂ – usually overnight.
9. Press from mould and wrap or decorate as you wish.