Delicious Dessert: Honey Pear Delight
Here is a delicious dessert that is incredibly simple, but looks and tastes like it has just been served in a five star restaurant.
Honey Pear Delight
Â½ cup honey
3 tablespoons honey
Â½ cup water
3 tablespoons thickened cream
1. Preheat oven 200Â°c
2. Cut pears in half (down the core).
3. Melt butter in large oven-proof frying pan.
4. As butter foams add the pear halves laying the flat side down. Fry 5 minutes.
5. Turn pears over and drizzle with honey.
6. Place frying pan in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
1. Heat honey and water in saucepan.
2. Stir in cream.
3. Simmer to thicken.
PlaceÂ pears into serving plates and pour sauce over.