Granite Kitchens Inspire Greek Cuisine
The cool, clean marble-look tends to bring to mind priceless statues of Apollo, seas of exquisite blue, and…
The Perfect Greek Salad
1 large tomato
1 medium Lebanese Cucumber
100g Feta Cheese
1/2 cup pitted black olives
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon dired oregano leaves
1. Dice tomato into small cubes
2. Thinly slice cucumber, radish and onion
3. Cut feta cheese into small cubes
4. Combine tomato, cucumber, radish, onion and feta cheese in serving bowl.
5. Combine lemon juice, olive oil and oregano, and pour over prepared vegetables.