Using Your Wok Burner Gas Cooktop
With a Wok Burner Gas Cooktop you can stir-fry to your heart’s content.
Here’s a quick and easy stir-fry you can put together within about forty minutes – and it tastes great, smells delicious and looks scrumptious.
Oriental Ginger Mushroom Stir-fry
250g hokkein noodes
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves crushed garlic
2 tablespoons grated ginger
6 sliced spring onions
1 sliced red capsicum
400g sliced button mushrooms
1 cup chopped garlic chives
3 tablespoons roasted cashews
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1. Preapre the noodles.
2. Heat the olive oil in a wok.
3. Add garlic, ginger and spring onions.
4. Stir-fry over high heat for 2 minutes.
5. Add capsicum and mushrooms.
6. Stir-fry over high heat for 3 minutes.
7. Stir in noodles, chives, cashews, and soy sauce.
8. Stir-fry over high heat for minutes.